"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
Visit this page for more details >>
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Dec 19, 2014 - Book Fair (Last Day)
- Dec 22, 2014 - Winter Break Starts
- Jan 2, 2015 - Winter Break Ends
- Jan 16, 2015 - End of 1st Semester
- Jan 19, 2015 - Martin Luther King (No School)
- Jan 20, 2015 - Teacher Work Day (No School)
- Jan 21, 2015 - Start of 2nd Semester
- Jan 23, 2015 - Progress Report Due
- Jan 26, 2015 - Literacy Night - Nelson Mandela