"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Feb 15, 2016 - Presidents Day Holiday (No School)
- Mar 14, 2016 - Spring Break (First Day - No School)
- Mar 18, 2016 - Spring Break (Last Day - No School)
- Mar 21, 2016 - School Resumes
- Mar 28, 2016 - Travel Day