"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- May 30, 2016 - Memorial Holiday (No School)
- May 31, 2016 - Travel Day
- Jun 8, 2016 - MSAD Graduation
- Jun 9, 2016 - MSAB Graduation
- Jul 11, 2016 - First Day of Summer School
Spring cleaning during spring break? Donate your clothes. JrNAD is hosting Clothing Drive. Check out the flyer [PDF]