"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Nov 26, 2015 - Thanksgiving Holiday Break
- Nov 27, 2015 - Thanksgiving Holiday Break
- Dec 21, 2015 - Winter Break - First Day
- Jan 1, 2016 - Winter Break - Last Day
- Jan 4, 2016 - School Resumes
- Jan 18, 2016 - Martin Luther King Holiday (No School)