"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day (No School)
- May 26, 2015 - Travel Day (No School)
- Jun 3, 2015 - Graduation
- Jun 4, 2015 - Last Day of School and End of 2nd Semester
- Jun 5, 2015 - Teacher Work Day
- Jul 13, 2015 - Summer School - First Day