"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Mar 16, 2015 - Spring Break Starts
- Mar 20, 2015 - Spring Break Ends
- Mar 30, 2015 - Literacy Night - "Hoop Genius: How a desperate teacher and a rowdy gym class invented basketball"
- Apr 2, 2015 - Spring Play - 7 PM
- Apr 3, 2015 - Spring Play - 7 PM
- Apr 4, 2015 - Spring Play - 2 PM
- Apr 6, 2015 - Travel Day (No School)
- Apr 27, 2015 - Literacy Night - "Wangari’s Trees of Peace"