"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2013
Summer Program - July 8-19, 2013. Visit this page for details >>
MSAD is in Facebook!
Check us out >>
- May 27, 2013 - Memorial Day Holiday (No School)
- May 28, 2013 - No School
- May 29, 2013 - School Resumes
- Jun 6, 2013 - Class Honors @ Noyes Hall Aud 10:00 AM
- Jun 6, 2013 - Graduation @ Noyes Hall Aud 2:00 PM
- Jun 7, 2013 - Last Day of School
- Jun 7, 2013 - End of 4th Quarter, 2nd Semester, & 3rd Trimester
MSAD Graduation June 6th @ 2 PM