"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
ASL Literacy Night
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Oct 12, 2016 - White Cane Safety Awareness Day
- Oct 20, 2016 - Education MN Conference (1st Day) - No School
- Oct 21, 2016 - Education MN Conference (Last Day) - No School
- Nov 11, 2016 - Veteran Day (School is in Session)
- Nov 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving Break (1st Day) - No School
- Nov 25, 2016 - Thanksgiving Break (Last Day) - No School
Spring cleaning during spring break? Donate your clothes. JrNAD is hosting Clothing Drive. Check out the flyer [PDF]