"Building our Future Together"
The Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf (MSAD) enrolled its first student in 1863 and takes pride in a rich tradition of serving the educational, social and emotional needs of deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the state of Minnesota.
Located on a beautiful 40-acre campus in the community of Faribault in southeastern Minnesota, the campus features historic limestone buildings nestled among mature oak and maple trees along a circular drive.
MSAD is in Facebook! Check us out >>
- Oct 27, 2014 - Literacy Night - "Halloween Night"
- Nov 7, 2014 - Academic Triathlon
- Nov 11, 2014 - Vets Day
- Nov 24, 2014 - Literacy Night - "Squanto's Journey: The story of the first Thanksgiving"
- Nov 27, 2014 - Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- Nov 28, 2014 - Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- Dec 15, 2014 - Literacy Night - "First Snow in the Woods: A Photographic Fantasy"